Tampa Bay Physicians for a National Health Program
Greg Silver, M.D.
Dr. Silver is a solo, practicing family physician in Clearwater, Florida. He has been an active lecturer and consultant in the areas of healthcare reform, electronic medical records and the adoption of new medical technologies.
Howard A. Green, M.D., FACP, FAAD | 561-659-1510 | email@example.com
Dr Green received his education at George Washington University and The Boston University of Medicine. He did his post doctoral work at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia and at Harvard Medical School.
Stephen Blythe, D.O.
Dr. Blythe is a Board Certified Family Physician practicing in Melbourne, Florida. Dr. Blythe’s educational background, in addition to his medical degree, includes a degree in Biology from MIT, graduate studies in nutrition and public health at Pennsylvania State University, and a Master’s Degree in Health Administration.
Local Unions Endorsing HR676
- United Association of Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 630, West Palm Beach, FL
- North Central Florida Central Labor Council, Gainesville, FL
- Steelworker Organization of Active Retirees (SOAR) Chapter 9-36 F 5, Cape Coral, FL
- North Florida Central Labor Council, Jacksonville, FL
- District Lodge 112, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers(IAM), Jacksonville, FL
- Florida State Alliance for Retired Americans
- Lodge 721, IAM, Jacksonville, FL
- Local Union 295, United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry (UA), Daytona Beach, FL
- Florida AFL-CIO
- West Central Florida Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO, Tampa, FL
- Local 2779, American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
- Palm Beach-Treasure Coast AFL-CIO