PNHP – Inland Northwestern
Contacts: Jeremy Graham, MA, DO and Chris Anderson, MD (Co-Chairs)
Dr. Mclanahan is Surgeon Emeritus, Pacific Medical Centers, and Professor Emeritus, University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. McLanahan is the co-founder and coordinator of the Washington Chapter of PNHP.
Don Mitchell MD | 206.722-6959 | email@example.com
Dr. Mitchell was trained at Harvard and is a retired internist and Chair, Western Washington chapter of PNHP.
Hugh Foy | 206.963.0697 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Foy is a professor of Surgery, UW School of Medicine, and Director of the Surgical Specialties Clinic, Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Foy has extensive experience in emergency care and trauma surgery. He trained at UW, and completed a fellowship in Burn Surgery and Surgical Critical Care at Harborview. Dr. Foy is the co-founder of the Washington Chapter of PNHP.
Dr. Weinberg is a Retired pediatrician, Mercer Island, and an expert on Washington state’s history of failed health reforms, going back to the 1989 Braddock initiative. Dr. Weinberg graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine in 1977, and completed her pediatric residency in the University of Washington’s Children’s Orthopedic Hospital.
HB 1085 – Full text
HB 1085 – House bill analysis 2013
Local Unions Endorsing HR676
- CWA Local 37083, Washington Alliance of Technology Workers, Seattle, WA
- AFSCME Retired Public Employees Council of Washington, Chapter 10
- Washington State Alliance for Retired Americans
- Washington State Machinists Council, International Association of Machinists District #160 (IAM), Seattle, WA
- International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 17, Seattle, WA
- Washington State Labor Council, representing 500 local unions with 400,000 members, endorsing resolution passed at State Convention, August 2006, Seattle, WA
- North West Washington Central Labor Council, Bellingham, WA