For 35 years, Physicians for a National Health Program (PNHP) has provided thought leadership and evidence-based solutions to the problems plaguing the U.S. health system. PNHP can provide your institution with a speaker on a range of current health topics for a Grand Rounds or Noon Conference.
In recent years, PNHP leaders have published research and commentary in publications such as JAMA, Health Affairs, The American Journal of Public Health, The Lancet, and The New England Journal of Medicine. We have also provided research and policy support for members of Congress, as well as testimony for U.S. House and Senate hearings.
PNHP speakers are available in every region of the U.S. and include all specialties and most subspecialties. Possible Grand Rounds and Noon Conference topics include:
- Single-payer Medicare for All: How it works and why it’s needed
- Recent developments in reproductive health policy and their impact on patients
- Racial inequity in the U.S. health system: Problems and solutions
- The impact of privatization on Medicare and other publicly funded health programs
- How the health system exacerbates America’s mental health and addiction crises
- America’s rural health care crisis
This type of grand rounds can assist residency programs in fulfilling ACGME’s Systems-based Practice competency requirement.
Click here to see a list of sample speakers. We have many additional speakers throughout the U.S., and most of our physician members volunteer to speak with little or no honoraria unless travel is required.
To schedule a Grand Rounds speaker, please fill out the form below. For additional information, please call us at (312) 782-6006 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.