Email us for information on local activists.
Dr. Adams Received his training at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee and Wake Forest School of Medicine. He completed his Pediatric Residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, and the Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado. He also has a Master of Public Health (Epidemiology), Johns Hopkins University School of Hygiene and Public Health (Bloomberg School of Public Health).
Dr. Adams is a specialist in Infectious Diseases of Children and Infectious Disease Epidemiology. He is retired from the full-time faculty of the University of Louisville School of Medicine where he was Chief of Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Medical Director of Communicable Diseases at the Louisville Metro Health Department. He is immediate past president of Physicians for a National Health Program.
State Organizations Endorsing HR676
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Louisville, KY
- Morehead, KY
- Falls City Medical Society, Kentucky
- Kentucky Psychiatric Medical Association
Local Unions Endorsing HR676
- United Steelworkers, Local 1693, Louisville, KY
- Laborers International Union of North America Local 576, Louisville, KY
- Jefferson County Teachers’ Association (NEA), Louisville, KY
- AFSCME Local 2629, Louisville, KY
- PACE Local 5-2002, Louisville, KY
- Laborers International Union of North America Local 576 Retirees’ Council, Louisville, KY
- Nurses Professional Organization, Louisville, KY
- CWA Local 3310, Louisville, KY
- UAW CAP Council, 3rd & 4th Areas, Kentucky
- GCU/IBT Local 619, Louisville, KY
- Kentucky State AFL-CIO
- Kentucky Jobs with Justice, Louisville, KY
- Greater Louisville Building & Construction Trades Council, Louisville, KY
- Tri-County Council of Labor, AFL-CIO, Henderson, KY
- Greater Louisville Central Labor Council, AFL-CIO, Louisville, KY, April 2006.
- Steelworker Organization of Active Retirees (SOAR) Chapter 9-UR 7, Hickman, KY
- Northern Kentucky Central Labor Council, Covington, KY
- Western Kentucky AFL-CIO Area Council, Paducah, KY
- Plumbers, Pipefitters and Service Technicians Local 502, United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada, Louisville, KY
- UAW Local 2164