David McLanahan, MD | 206.963.6534 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mclanahan is Surgeon Emeritus, Pacific Medical Centers, and Professor Emeritus, University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. McLanahan is the co-founder and coordinator of the Washington Chapter of PNHP.
Dana Iorio, ARNP | 206.290.4916 | email@example.com
Dana Iorio, current Vice-President of PNHP-WA, is a retired Family Nurse Practitioner who last worked at Harborview Medical Center, having previously worked at the King County Jail for the Seattle-King County Health Department. Dana graduated from University of Washington Family Nurse Practitioner program in 1987, and was an original member of PNHP-WA when it was founded in 2005-6. He has been involved in single-payer advocacy since the early 1970s.
Hugh Foy | 206.963.0697 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Foy is a professor of Surgery, UW School of Medicine, and Director of the Surgical Specialties Clinic, Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Foy has extensive experience in emergency care and trauma surgery. He trained at UW, and completed a fellowship in Burn Surgery and Surgical Critical Care at Harborview. Dr. Foy is the co-founder of the Washington Chapter of PNHP.
Sara Weinberg, MD | 206.236.0668 | email@example.com
Dr. Weinberg is a retired pediatrician, Mercer Island; the president of PNHP – Western Washington; and an expert on Washington state’s history of failed health reforms, going back to the 1989 Braddock initiative. Dr. Weinberg graduated from the University of Washington School of Medicine in 1977, and completed her pediatric residency in the University of Washington’s Children’s Orthopedic Hospital.
- Bill information on legislation creating the Whole Washington Health Trust
- Summary and background on Health Care for All – Washington‘s Health Security Trust
Local Unions Endorsing Single Payer
- CWA Local 37083, Washington Alliance of Technology Workers, Seattle, WA
- AFSCME Retired Public Employees Council of Washington, Chapter 10
- Washington State Alliance for Retired Americans
- Washington State Machinists Council, International Association of Machinists District #160 (IAM), Seattle, WA
- International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE) Local 17, Seattle, WA
- Washington State Labor Council, representing 500 local unions with 400,000 members, endorsing resolution passed at State Convention, August 2006, Seattle, WA
- North West Washington Central Labor Council, Bellingham, WA