PNHP National Campaign
PNHP is an organization run by and for its members. Dues and individual contributions support our small staff and activities, but the bulk of PNHP’s work is done locally by our thousands of committed physicians.
There are lots of ways you can help the movement for single-payer national health insurance. PNHP activists have a wide array of individual talents and experience. If you’re just getting started, you may find it helpful to read the PNHP handout “Finding Your Niche in Activism.” (pdf)
Please sign up below to tell us how you wish to help. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 312-782-6006.
- Finding your Niche in Activism (pdf)
- How to Write an Op-Ed and Letter to the Editor
- Op-Ed Examples
- Letter to the Editor Examples
- How to Make Calls to the Press
- Sample Union Resolution (pdf)
- Sample Medical Society Resolution
- State Single-Payer Proposal Models (pdf)
- Press Releases
- PNHP Slideshow
- PNHP Newsletter
- PNHP Leadership Training Institute