Click here to register for the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Location and Date
The Annual Meeting and Leadership Training will be held at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square, located at 1800 Market Street, Philadelphia.
- Leadership Training: Friday, November 1, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; dinner (with programming) 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Annual Meeting: Saturday, November 2, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; dinner (with programming) 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Sleeping rooms are available at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square for $159 per night. Reservations can be made in PNHP’s block by calling the Sonesta at (215) 561-7500 or online here by Tuesday, October 8.
The program is currently in formation, but speakers will include:
- Adam Gaffney, MD, MPH, president, PNHP
- Steffie Woolhandler, MD, MPH, co-founder, PNHP
- David Himmelstein, MD, co-founder, PNHP
- Jeffrey Sachs, PhD, University Professor and Director, Center for Sustainable Development, Columbia University
Student and Resident Scholarships
Students and residents who wish to attend the 2019 Annual Meeting are encouraged to apply for a scholarship through the Nicholas Skala Student Activist Fund. If you have questions about this program, please contact email@example.com.
Non-student members can support PNHP’s student outreach programs by making a donation to the Nicholas Skala Student Activist Fund today.
Continuing Medical Education
Information on Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit is not currently available.
2018 Annual Meeting Materials
To view materials from the 2018 Annual Meeting and Leadership Training in San Diego, including photos, archival video, slide sets, and handouts, please visit pnhp.org/sandiego.