Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, PNHP’s 2020 annual meeting will be held virtually.
Dates and Times
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held virtually, and is scheduled for the following dates:
- Friday, November 13, 6:00-7:30 p.m. Eastern (5:00-6:30 Central, 3:00-4:30 Pacific)
- Saturday, November 14, 12:00-4:00 p.m. Eastern, with breaks (11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Central, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Pacific)
We will also offer a full slate of pre-recorded sessions, which will be accessible via Zoom. Attendees will receive links to both the live and pre-recorded sessions in an email immediately after registering (registration link coming soon).
- Sara Nelson, international president of the 50,000-member Association of Flight Attendants (Friday keynote speaker)
- Dr. Rhea Boyd, pediatrician, public health advocate, and scholar (Saturday keynote speaker)
- Drs. Steffie Woolhandler and David Himmelstein, PNHP co-founders (health policy update and answering member questions, Saturday session)
Student and Resident Scholarships
Students and residents who are interested in participating in the 2020 Annual Meeting are invited to register free of charge (registration link coming soon).
Non-student members can support PNHP’s student outreach programs by making a donation to the Nicholas Skala Student Activist Fund today.
2019 Annual Meeting Materials
To view materials from the 2019 Annual Meeting and Leadership Training in Philadelphia, including photos, archival video, slide sets, and handouts, please visit pnhp.org/philly2019.