Click here to register for the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Location and Date
The Annual Meeting and Leadership Training will be held at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square, located at 1800 Market Street, Philadelphia.
- Leadership Training: Friday, November 1, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; dinner (with programming) 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Preliminary agenda here.
- Annual Meeting: Saturday, November 2, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; dinner (with programming) 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Preliminary agenda here.
Sleeping rooms are available at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square for $159 per night. Reservations can be made in PNHP’s block by calling the Sonesta at (215) 561-7500 or online here by Tuesday, October 8.
The program is currently in formation, but speakers will include:
- Abdul El-Sayed, MD, DPhil, former Health Director, City of Detroit (dinner speaker)
- Adam Gaffney, MD, MPH, president, PNHP
- Steffie Woolhandler, MD, MPH, co-founder, PNHP
- David Himmelstein, MD, co-founder, PNHP
Student and Resident Scholarships
Students and residents who were interested in attending the 2019 Annual Meeting were encouraged to apply for a scholarship through the Nicholas Skala Student Activist Fund. The deadline for applications has passed, but if you have questions about this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-student members can support PNHP’s student outreach programs by making a donation to the Nicholas Skala Student Activist Fund today.
Continuing Medical Education
PNHP has partnered with the American Public Health Association to offer Continuing Education (CE) credit for physicians and qualifying medical professionals attending the 2019 Annual Meeting.
To register for your AMA PRA Category 1 Credits, please visit the Annual Meeting registration page, click “Register,” and choose the “Continuing Medical Education credit” ticket option at the bottom. You must complete the separate CE registration to be eligible to receive credit. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about obtaining CE credit.
2018 Annual Meeting Materials
To view materials from the 2018 Annual Meeting and Leadership Training in San Diego, including photos, archival video, slide sets, and handouts, please visit pnhp.org/sandiego.